Disable "Change CD" Bar

[ARCHIVED] About PearPC, a mostly obsolete PPC Mac emulator for Windows and Linux to run MacOS X 10.1 up to 10.4. Using QEMU is now recommended.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

Wbdsgnr

Disable "Change CD" Bar

Post by Wbdsgnr »

I installed max os x 10.3 in pearpc, it works like a charm. But using 1024x768x32 mode in fullscreen (using linux/kde) , i don't see the whole screen because of that 'change cd' bar, I'm missing a bit at the bottom, it's anoying. Does anyone know how to disable that? And is it possible to use another network card (in linux) instead of that 3com card?

Thanks,
Wbdsgnr
ataxy
Master Emulator

Post by ataxy »

as for the change cd bar i dont know but the network card you dont have the choice but to use this one
Wbdsgnr

Post by Wbdsgnr »

Well.. I've been searching, but it is very possible to use another network card (in linux though) In the latest cvs build they even included my networkcard, realtek 8139. But I've got a bit of a problem. On my normal linux pc my ip is 192.168.2.100 and I'm behind a router (192.168.2.1). So in ifppc_up I used

PPC_NETMASK="255.255.255.0"
PPC_HOST_IP="192.168.2.105"
PPC_CLIENT_IP="192.168.2.100"

and in osx I set the gateway as 192.168.2.100, but that doesn't seem to work. I'm quite confused, I tried many different configurations but they don't seem to work. In osx the network card is detected and listed under 'network configurations'.

Does anyone know how to solve this?