New PearPC information Page

[ARCHIVED] About PearPC, a mostly obsolete PPC Mac emulator for Windows and Linux to run MacOS X 10.1 up to 10.4. Using QEMU is now recommended.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

ClockWise
Site Admin

New PearPC information Page

Post by ClockWise »

Here is a new PearPC page for this site:

http://www.emaculation.com/pearpc.php

Just the usual couple of paragraphs and essential links. I'd like to go back through these and add a few links and guides if necessary. Last up is the "other emulators" page to write a few words about WORM and Emmac.

Ronald, did you tweak the code of the Basilisk page a bit last night (on the 29th)? I noticed a few changes. If you think that you might be "finished" tweaking it at any point, let me know and I can use it as a template/guide to make those changes in the other emulator pages.
Ronald P. Regensburg
Expert User

Re: New PearPC information Page

Post by Ronald P. Regensburg »

ClockWise wrote:Here is a new PearPC page for this site:
Ronald, did you tweak the code of the Basilisk page a bit last night (on the 29th)? I noticed a few changes. If you think that you might be "finished" tweaking it at any point, let me know and I can use it as a template/guide to make those changes in the other emulator pages.
I noticed that the right hand side image of the "pill" at the top had been removed by someone, so I added it back. And there was a "orphaned" closing </a> tag that I removed. (You probably removed a link there.)

I then replaced the "pill" at the bottom, that had the empty text bubble, with the one that is used at the top. Think it looks better without the empty bubble. I have no plans to make further changes
ClockWise
Site Admin

Post by ClockWise »

The PearPC section of the wiki is here:

http://emaculation.com/doku.php/pearpc

Some information about the "redscorp" build.

I actually managed to set up the emulator, and will post a quick setup guide over the weekend.