Anyone have old fusion pc updates?

About Mini vMac and all other 68k emulators, including SoftMac, Executor, and MESS.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

Anyone have old fusion pc updates?

Post by Guest »

I have my original fusion 1.2 disk. I need the updates. I don't like Darek's 3.0 version. I would much rather use the versions developed by Jim. Anyone with a site archieving all the updates would greatly be appreciated.
Mac Emu
Forum All-Star

Post by Mac Emu »

Jim Drew asked us not to archive the updates anywhere. Now we have to ask Darek for permission.

Post by Guest »

Surely some user who is a fusion fanatic kept a copy of the updates on cdr or something? I mean, honestly, I am still confused why Jim Drew would just relinquish control over Fusion but then dictate that users can not provide the updates that HE HIMSELF wrote, rather than that asshole known as Darek. I really don't like what he did to Fusion, and as a paying customer who bought 1.2, I think I am entitled to the last patch Jim wrote himself, because it is he who I bought the product from, and it is he I trust with updating it, not Darek. Second, do you honestly think Darek would freely give me the updates that Jim wrote? I honestly don't think so, not with the arrogant prick attitude he exhibits all the time. He would most likely be pissed that I would even like Fusion over his own emulation, and even be ticked off that much more that I would be asking for updates written by someone other than him with a hell of a lot more skill than he does. I would be surprised if Darek would not spike those updates, claiming that Jim had released them that way, just to make Jim look bad, and somehow make himself out to look like some kind of decent person. Anyway, enough ranting, all I need is to find some individual who actually kept the updates, regardless of whether they want to post them on a website anywhere, I would really appreciate it if they would email me at addos@hotmail.com, and hopefully attach the old 2.3.1 update. The last, but best update to Fusion ever made.
Mac Emu
Forum All-Star

Post by Mac Emu »

True, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true, true.

Your email address looks familiar. Are you one of the missing Fusion PC Mailing list members?

Check yur mail.

Jim W.

Post by Guest »

Yes, I believe I am! Thanks for emailing that too me. I really appreciate it.