Apple ][GS emulator

About Mini vMac and all other 68k emulators, including SoftMac, Executor, and MESS.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

mac128k
Tinkerer

Apple ][GS emulator

Post by mac128k »

Helló!
Hogy hogyan versenyez egy Apple] [GS?
sheepmyshaver123
Granny Smith

Re: Apple ][GS emulator

Post by sheepmyshaver123 »

mac128k wrote:Helló!
Hogy hogyan versenyez egy Apple] [GS?
Speak english or something else. The text are translated:

Hello!
How to emulate an Apple] [GS?

Search google Apple IIgs emulator.
ClockWise
Site Admin

Post by ClockWise »

Here is a setup guide for KEGS, an Apple IIgs emulator:

http://www.emaculation.com/doku.php/kegs
ClockWise
Site Admin

Post by ClockWise »

For the record: members are welcome to post in any language they like. They might not get a quick reply. But that's okay.

This is a very muli-lingual forum. Most members do not speak English as a first language. Maybe someone speaks the language of the original poster.
macplus
Inquisitive Elf

Post by macplus »

I can speak Engish as my first language and it's not my first language,that is Spanish. I think talking in English is more convinient than in any other language because most users of the forums speak English as their first language,and it's pretty much universal. My opinion,of course. Also,move this topic to the Off Topic forum,because I think it shouldn't be in here.
adespoton
Forum All-Star

Post by adespoton »

Just as in 2009, we welcome other languages here. Not everyone is a fluent English speaker, but the combined mass of people on this forum are fluent in many and conversant in more. Generally, if there's a question that needs answering, we'll answer it in English and whatever other language helps the original poster understand it more clearly. The wiki is mostly in English, which means questions in other languages usually indicate that someone was unable to fully understand the existing English documentation.

A lot of us hail from multilingual countries where native language is not a deciding nor a dividing factor for communication... and this forum is at its core, about communication.

Thank you everyone for your multilingual questions and answers!