for all u programers :P

About Mini vMac and all other 68k emulators, including SoftMac, Executor, and MESS.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

Mike

for all u programers :P

Post by Mike »

if you feel you can implement a useful MMU to run os x then go ahead. http://www.microlib.org/G3/ppcemul.php is a link to an emulator for the processer. hope this helps for all j00 1337 programers :P
phirkel
Apple Corer

*sigh*

Post by phirkel »

<FLAME>
THIS DOESN'T HELP PROGRAMMERS, IT JUST PISSES THEM OFF
</FLAME>

First of all, there is more than an MMU needed. In fact, the MMU is really more of a 680x0 Mac concept.

Second, there is A LOT of coding to do to make an emulator...and this won't help one bit.

Third, there are a LOT better PPC chip emulators out there.

Fourth, j00 1337 is not cute or amusing. 1337 people are irritating. There are 4 types of programmers:
Real Programmers: People with training (be it University, College or Career School, though University is preferred)

1337 Programmers: Self taught, big gaps in their knowledge, claim to be professional calibre. I've already fired 4 of these.

Self-taught Programmers: Programmers that are self taught, and recognize their weaknesses, see that there are ways to improve, and do so, be it reading a book, taking a course, etc.

Script Kiddies: People who program in VB and use just the intrinsic controls. Or people who rip code. Or 90% of VB programmers.

Not to bash anyone, but I hate 1337 people. It irks the hell out of me.
-P
Mac Emu
Forum All-Star

Post by Mac Emu »

L337 people (mainly children) think it's cool to use screwed up English and single letters. I think it's a form of rebellion and meant to disguise their lack of spelling and grammar skillz. 8) Is there a group of mature adults called the anti-l337?