Login  •  Register

The time is now: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:43 pm

Emaculation wiki  •  Delete all board cookies

Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]    Go to page Previous  1, 2
Print view Previous topic  |  Next topic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:06 am 
Space Cadet

sshfs appears to work properly. Also, the release notes for OSXFUSE 2.8.2 on the project website mentions fixes for OS X 10.11, implying that it should work without problems.

I would really rather not disable SIP at all to use Fuse HFS. I use Mini vMac too, but I need to be able to create/write to HFS disks in order to move stuff into Mini vMac.

I did find this other post regarding HFS Disk Maker, which works great! So I'm not too in need of Fuse HFS anymore. :)

Reply with quote Post a reply  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:29 am 
Space Cadet

I see, OS X FUSE has already been updated then. That's nice, because I rely on sshfs myself.

I'm sorry to say that this problem will have to wait until I get a new machine. My 2008 MBP is hanging in there with Mavericks, but just barely, and it is past time for a replacement. In the mean time, certainly there are those other options, and any details people can gather about the problem may help me figure it out when I'm able to test it myself.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:17 pm 
Forum All-Star

simX wrote:
sshfs appears to work properly. Also, the release notes for OSXFUSE 2.8.2 on the project website mentions fixes for OS X 10.11, implying that it should work without problems.

I would really rather not disable SIP at all to use Fuse HFS. I use Mini vMac too, but I need to be able to create/write to HFS disks in order to move stuff into Mini vMac.

I did find this other post regarding HFS Disk Maker, which works great! So I'm not too in need of Fuse HFS anymore. :)

Mini vMac has a bunch of extras that turn it into a utility for managing disk images among other things: http://www.gryphel.com/c/minivmac/extras/index.html

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:40 am 
Forum All-Star

Anyone have Fuse HFS working under 10.14? I get project warnings when I try to build.

Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]    Go to page Previous  1, 2