New Sheepshaver Wrapper?

About unsupported SheepShaver configurations, like COI (Chubby Bunny), SheepShaver Wrapper, etc.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

arbs1976
Space Cadet

New Sheepshaver Wrapper?

Post by arbs1976 »

I'm not the most up to speed on this, and all the hoops you have to jump thru to install Sheepshaver, so I am currently running the Sheepshaver Wrapper which is super easy to install. As I'm sure you all know the next version of Mac OS will not support the current setup. I'm wondering if someone out there has updated the Sheepshaver wrapper? Or if there is someone out there that could help me get the new version installed and up and running. I do think I have a old mac startup CD, but my attempts to get it running have not been successful.
emendelson
Forum All-Star

Re: New Sheepshaver Wrapper?

Post by emendelson »

Try the same download link for the current SheepShaver Wrapper, but edit the address so that the filename is

SheepShaverWrapper-catalina.zip

instead of

SheepShaverWrapper.zip

This is mostly experimental, and you'll have to right-click and choose Open twice before Catalina will let it run. If you experience problems, please let me know before I make it generally available, as I hope to do when Catalina is released this autumn.