Sorry about last time.

Anything not about Mac emulation.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

Silent Flamer
Master Emulator

Sorry about last time.

Post by Silent Flamer »

http://www.emaculation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7101

I snapped rather immaturely (rather, like a 5 year old) on this thread a long time ago.
That time, my mood wasn't very jolly, and I was a bit like in a dreamland about Grapedesk.

I'm more aware of the function of Emaculation now, so I will attempt to help in Macintoshes when I can.
I am looking if anyone actually downloaded a copy of Grapedesk 1.2 during that time, because I am planning to use the code to make a really big application that will be much more like an operating system.

I checked my manuals and learned about PEEKs and POKES, and a lot of other stuff I could implement.

When I finish Grapedesk 1.2 for the Apple II, I will use the experience and features in a word processor I will be programming for 68k Macintoshes, in Java, which I have learned with a book (How to learn Java 1.1 in 21 days). It comes with a CD that has a Macintosh version, which I plan to install in Basilisk II and use, as the Java 1.1 code is too old to use in today's programs like Eclipse (I have tried).

Grapedesk will be used as a basis of experience for future bigger projects that will likely be directed at the Macintoshes supported on Emaculation here.

Anyways, are there any Apple II users and programmers on Emaculation anywhere that might consider taking a look at Grapedesk? Or, are there any Java programmers that may help me in creating the aforementioned word processor (I am not very good at Java currently)?